We have ‘Ambition Unlimited’ for everyone within our school community. We aim to provide unlimited opportunity within this inspirational setting so that everyone can achieve their very best and fulfil their potential.
We are passionate about helping our students to learn and develop into responsible and well-rounded individuals. We place this goal at the heart of our drive for excellence. Our Christian values and ethos of mutual respect and understanding are at our core.
We believe that a high quality academic curriculum, enriched with wider cultural and social development is right for our students.
Throughout our students' time at the school, we aim to:
- Enable all our students to flourish academically, culturally and socially
- Recognise the very best that each student can do and work in partnership to ensure they achieve the very best outcomes
- Create and maintain a happy, caring community where students are encouraged to take responsibility for their own learning and development
- Ensure that every young person within our extended community is safe, happy, healthy, valued, respected, trusted and has fun achieving success to the best of their ability
- Work within a framework of Christian values where students will learn to accept and tolerate difference, as well as respect themselves, others and the environment
- Embed Christian values to create a happy, caring community with a strong sense of belonging
- Help close the gap of social and cultural inequalities and reach out to help and support students and their families
- Enable every young person to grow up with enthusiasm for life and learning
- Provide a range of engaging and stimulating experiences that will enable students to develop qualities that help them become confident citizens who respect others and make a full and positive contribution to their communities