What is MyChildAtSchool?
MCAS allows parents of students to monitor their child’s progress in school. MCAS is available to all parents that have legal parental responsibility.
How to access MCAS
To receive access to Parent Portal, we require that you have your email address registered here at Wolverley school. This is used to receive an automated email with your login details. You may have previously submitted your email to us on the contact sheets sent for completion each year.
At the start of the academic year all parents/carers are sent an email containing their username and password for MCAS. Simply follow the instructions in the email to get logged in.
MyChildAtSchool can be accessed via the link - www.MyChildAtSchool.com
What can be seen in MCAS
You can view your son/daughters Attendance, Behaviour, Reports and Timetable through MCAS.
1. Your Homepage - Here you can see an overview of your childs progress. Use the menu on the left to view individual details.
2. Attendance - Here you can view your childs attendance. This can be either be all subjects or show attendance for individual subjects by using the dropdown.
3. Behaviour - Here you can view your child's behaviour events both positive and negative.
NOTE - If you click on a day with an event logged, you will see more details as below.
4. Reports - Here you will find your childs monitoring and full reports. These can be viewed online or can be downloaded as a PDF.
5. Timetable - Here you can view your childs timetable for the week. You can see future timetables by using the dropdown at the top.